Moss Hall Schools Federation
MOSS HALL JUNIOR SCHOOL
Nether Street, London N3 1NR
Tel: 020 8445 7965
(Stef Carpenter PA to the Leadership Team)
Executive Headteacher: Laura Wynne B.Ed (Hons) MA (Ed)
NQT Class Teacher – Moss Hall Junior School
The role is permanent starting 1st September 2021
The pay range is M1 £29,915 (Outer London)
Are you looking for a rare opportunity to join the staff of our Junior school
Our governors are looking to appoint an ambitious, creative and forward thinking teacher (NQT) to begin their career with us.
Moss Hall Junior school is half of our 2 school federation where being kind, working hard and so making a difference for ourselves and our local, national and global communities are our aims. In achieving this we work in partnership with our families to develop well rounded, curious, articulate, and enquiring, high achieving children.
We are committed to developing our staff at all stages of their careers such that, for example 2 of our current Assistant Heads were NQTS with us.
We are looking for a primary NQT who:
- is highly effective in their practice
- actively invites and acts on feedback in order to improve
- has a point of view, is resourceful and will share their ideas generously with their team
- can challenge and support children to reflect and improve on their learning and learning behaviours
If you join us, you will experience
- Highly effective support and coaching from your mentor with a commitment to your development through the Early Career Framework.
- A team of experienced and committed colleagues, supportive families, eager children and a governing board who challenge and support with insight and interest
- The chance to make a real difference at this exciting time in the development of our school within our federation
If you’d like to find out more or arrange a visit, please call to speak to Mrs Mitchell, Head of School or Stef Carpenter, PA to the Leadership Team on the school telephone number.
Further information on how to apply, the information pack and the application form can be downloaded from our website www.mosshalljnr.co.uk
Visits: We will expect you to visit the school. Please make a time to do this with Mrs Mitchell, Head of School.
Closing date: Tuesday 4th May 2021
Shortlisting: Wednesday 5th May 2021
Interviews: Interviews will be in person w/c 10th May 2021
Start date: 1st September 2021
Previous applicants should not apply. Thank you.
Moss Hall Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.