MEALTIME SUPERVISOR JE0442
Hours: 1 ¼ hours per day (6.25 hours per week)
Rate: Grade A (Full Time Equivalent £19,914.00 – £20,007.00 pro rata)
Contract: Term Time Only
Required: As soon as possible
We are looking for two enthusiastic, flexible Mealtime Supervisors to join our school.
We are a culturally diverse school that is committed to meeting the needs of all our pupils, staff and the wider community through our inclusive practice.
We are looking for someone who:
- can inspire others
- is looking to join a highly motivated team
- will model and support our school values
- is eager to make a positive contribution to the continued success of our school
- has high expectations and is committed to providing quality playtime experiences for all
In return we can offer:
- enthusiastic children with superb attitudes towards learning and each other
- a dedicated and professional team that will willingly offer support
- a caring and supportive parent community and governing body
- a commitment to your professional development
If you are confident that you will work well with our children, supervising them in the dining room, around school and on the playground then we want to hear from you.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call us to make an appointment with Mrs Nash, our senior learning mentor.
Application forms available on our website. Please refer to the Role Profile and Person Specification when completing the application form; use your personal statement to demonstrate how you meet the criteria.
Please return your completed application form to us by midday Monday 2 October 2018.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 10 October 2018.
Moss Hall Junior School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; and we expect all of our staff to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.