Moss Hall Schools Federation
MOSS HALL INFANT SCHOOL
Moss Hall Grove, London N12 8PE
Tel: 020 8445 9735
Executive Headteacher: Laura Wynne B.Ed (Hons) MA (Ed)
Job description: Head of School – Moss Hall Infant School
The role is permanent starting 1st September 2021
The pay range is £60,073 – £65,921 (Outer London)
Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to make your mark as a Head of School?
Our board are looking for a talented, forward thinking and dynamic leader to make a real difference at our wonderful infant school.
Moss Hall infant school is half of our 2 school federation and is pivotal to our vision to develop well rounded, happy and high achieving children. We believe getting things right in the early years and KS1 sets children up for future success by developing curiosity, vocabulary, confidence and a love of learning.
This is a relatively new role and working closely with our executive head, you will build capacity, lead change and take our school further forward.
We believe this is a fantastic opportunity for a widely experienced deputy head or senior leader who has the knowledge, skills and ambition for all children and who can inspire, influence and lead our children and staff to make lasting change
We are looking for
- A leader who will share our vision for kindness, hard work and the drive to make a difference
- A leader who is research informed and who makes decisions in the best interests of children
- A leader who is knowledgeable about the curriculum, curriculum theory and who can improve the quality of education by working alongside colleagues
- A leader who is committed to inclusion for all and who can demonstrate impact in this area
- A leader who sees challenge as an opportunity and who can take staff with them
In return, you will experience
- The chance to make a real difference at this exciting time in the development of our school within our federation
- Highly effective support and coaching from our Executive Headteacher
- A team of experienced and committed, supportive families, eager children and a governing board who challenge and support with insight and interest
- Ongoing Professional development tailored to the needs of the school and your career
If you feel you meet this criteria, please come and meet us on one of the visit dates outlined below when the executive head is available to show you the school.
Further information on how to apply, the information pack and the application form can be downloaded from our website www.mosshallinfantschool.org.uk
Visits: We will expect you to visit the school. Socially distanced visits should be booked via Ms Paula Smart on any of the following tours 22.4.21 @ 9.30-10.30; 23.4.21 @ 1.15-2.15; 27.4.21 @1.15-2.15; 30.4.21 @1.15-2.15
Closing date: 3rd May 2021 5pm (we are aware this is a bank holiday)
Shortlisting: 4th May 2021
Interviews: Between 6th and 7th May 2021. Interviews will be in person, split over 2 days
Start date: 1st September 2021
Previous applicants should not apply. Thank you.
Moss Hall Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.